Saturday, March 14, 2009

Dating again....

Leslie and I have decided to make Friday our date night :-)
Because of our hectic schedules, we hardly have time to have meals together anymore. So, we made it a point to spend Friday night together, exploring new restaurants and catching up on what's happening in our lives!!!



Last friday was our 3rd date, and we decided to try The George and Dragon at BSC. (Have you seen the new BSC ? very nicely renovated). Some friends recommended this, saying the sausages are really good, and I absolutely love sausages!!!
Because we were in a pub...I had to have a drink (yes, I know, I did mention in my previous post I'm going to stop drinking but i've to qualify that drinking with my husband is perfectly alright!)
Leslie had a ginger beer (it's still a beer, right?)
Next were sausages wrapped with pork belly, oh..so lovely. (Leslie was actually transported to the Friday before when we had an overdose of pork at Vintry, Medan Damansara ;-))
And we also had a pork sandwich which was basically, pork in between 2 slices of white bread. No lettuce, cucumber, pickle whatsoever (which looked really sad), but it did taste quite good.
We choose to sit outside at the smoking area, eventhough both Leslie & I do not smoke because we felt like enjoying the cooling night air.
I cant wait till next Friday because Leslie & I will be in Krabi..hehehe...waiting in anticipation!!

No comments: