Sunday, January 11, 2009

My weekend started at 5pm on Friday nite !!!

On Friday nite, my new boss suggested that we have a get-together drink with the new staff. To cut the story short, I had a few beers and was drunk by 5.30pm!!!! To make matter worse, the drinking continued before we adjouned to The Mansion at Heritage Row for more drinking and dancing!!! I've to say, I had a blast, laughing and dancing, these ppl are just insanely crazy and hilarious!!! It wasnt until 3am did I reach home after some drama (now, that will be an interesting story for the future!!!)

After 4 hours of sleeping, I woke up for my morning run at Bkt.Gasing. ahahaha...DEDICATION!!!!!

On Sunday, I was back to normal!! Leslie & I went for our usual lazy breakfast with our Sunday newspapar and decided on dim sum at Chopstick Noodle Hse, Mid Valley. The dim sum was just fantastic. We had yam puff, carrot cake, siew mai, chee cheong run and dumpling.

The Yam Puff was just heavenly...crispy on the outside but soft yam & pork on the inside, perfect!!!

Another highlight was the chee cheong fun, diff because they were slightly fried, so they were not runny. Leslie loved this...

I had another excellent week. I love my life!!!! : - )

2 comments:

Saya said...

e, maryann, its 3am rite, not pm rite? =)

Leslie / Maryann said...

someone does read my blog .... ahahahah......