Saturday, January 17, 2009

Leslie's Day!!! (Part 1)

I am such a terrible wife, I nearly forgot my husband's birthday !!! But I did make it up to him. I agreed to be his slave for the weekend. Now, before you start getting naughty thoughts, it was nothing like that at all, it more like whatever he wants for the day, he gets....
But since we're a boring couple, nothing exciting happened ;-).

The highlight of the weekend was when we dumped into an ex-manager from KPMG, whom we have not seen for 10 years, while having dinner at Peranakan Restaurant at 1 Utama. KL is just too small!!!!

Dinner was fantastic. We had Paku, Honey Sotong and Beef Rendang. Leslie could not stop singing praises about the food.

Paku was yummy, but they kinda leave a tingly sensation in the mouth/ The Honey-sotong was just a tad too sweet for my liking









The beef rendang was to-die-for. It was melt-in-your-mouth tender without being too spicy. I could this everyday.... (but wont because then I'll be HUGE!!!)

No dinner will be complete without dessert. Since both Leslie & I were already stuff to the max, we decided to share the dessert & opted for Sago Gula Melaka.

Saturday ended quite early because Leslie had a football match to watch & I have to wake-up early for a run the next day.....oh well...let's see what Leslie has in stall for me tmrw ;-)

1 comment:

Saya said...

maryann, wen's leslie's birthday? =)
happy belated birthday, leslie!!!
stay happy & healthy alw =D
btw, i havnt got time 2download silent hill, so, if next time i cu, i'll get it from u if i havnt get it ya, buddy =D