Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Rest & Relax at Balas Chalet & Restaurant - Cameron Highlands

We will never ever go to Cameron on a public holiday !!! The traffic was an absolute nightmare..and the number of ppl there were really scary too...

But having said that, we did enjoy our little getaway. Balas is such a haven - quiet, peaceful, serene. Eventhough the place was packed, the crowd was hardly noticable.

Our main objective was to rest & relax. Leslie wanted to play his PSP and I wanted to finish my twilight sage (Eclispe & Breaking dawn). Objective achieved!!!! very happy!!!!

I shall devote an entire post on Twilight Sage later - I think I am seriously in love :-)

Some pics on Balas - have uploaded more on facebook.

the cottages are just so colonial.




our room

We intend to head back there soon (on a weekday, of course). Book ourselves in one of the Raffles Suites (which is like a duplex), so perfect for R&R. Cant wait!!!!

No comments: