Monday, April 13, 2009

I love rainy days :-)

I just love rainy days. Nothing beats curling up on the sofa with a good book and a steaming cup of hot cocoa!!!
After 2 weeks of working throughout the weekend, I was in absolute need of some alone time with my latest purchase "Twilight".. hehehe...I know I've seen the movie (love it, love it, love it) but I'm 100% certain the book is better (they always are!!!)
Later that evening, Leslie & I had some home cooked dinner by the balcony while enjoying the sound of rain & the cool breeze. It has been quite some time since we ate by the balcony & really we should do it more often.

of course we cannot leave the cat out!

To complete the meal, we had caramel creme which I got fr Village Grocery. Really delicious!!

Next week Leslie is going to surprise me by cooking me dinner. I just cant imagine what he'll be making..nescafe chicken or something more exotic sounding ;-)

1 comment:

cRAzYtoMatOmaN-D said...

Please cook for 1 more as I am going over for dinner!!! Muahahahaha!