Monday, December 29, 2008

The Long Christmas Holiday.....

The past week has been really fantastic. There were some wacky moments, family get-together and also quiet time-out for Leslie & I.

Our Christmas holiday started on 24th. Due to our hectic schedule, Leslie & I decided not to attend any functions on Christmas eve. Instead, I opted to cook Leslie a Japanese christmas eve dinner of beef teriyaki, vege & soba. Later on we chill out over a cup of coffee and watch "Taken".





Then on Christmas Day , we hosted a Christmas dinner for some friends. We had a wicked time - filled with fun & laughter. The company made this dinner absolutely fantastic. For the entire 5 hours conversations were free-flowing. Our friends were absolutely fabulous, they brought the best dessert, ice-creams (not any ice-creams but Haagen-daaz & Baskin Robbins), Su Chan to-die-for Tiramisu (no words could describe this cake!!!) and of course sake & wine.
Yes, the next day I did wake up with a hangover...I am not very good at holding my liquer!!!!
Subsequently Leslie & I were kept busy ferrying my mum & sister (who is visiting from Perth) to shopping centers for shopping, shopping and more shopping!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


The last day of our holiday, I finally have some alone time with Leslie. We decided to chill out at The Yogitree at Mid Valley for some back to basics cooking.

I cannot imagine 2008 is coming to an end ............................... but wait..there will still be the New Year's Party!!!!

1 comment:

Saya said...

thanx 4d-dinner =D
u can really cook, maryann =D
merry christmas & happy new year!!