Monday, February 02, 2009

How to make a cranky wife happy.....

I have to give Leslie some credit...he knows how to please his cranky wife - give her some good food and bring her shopping :-)

I was working on FT Day (not because I am hardworking but I really need to finish some work) and was feeling really cranky. To add salt to wound, I was also hungry!!! So, when I left the office by 4pm, I was in a foul mood.

Earlier on I've promised to cook dinner for Leslie, but one upset phonecall to Leslie and he suggested going to MidValley to cheer me up ;-)
Because I was so damn hungry, Leslie immediately suggested we eat first (very clever indeed of him). We've been eyeing Canton-I for quite some time but never really had a chance to try it out.
Canton-I was a very good choice. I had the Signature Prawn Wanton Noodle and Leslie settled for Roast Duck & Char Siew Rice.
The roast duck was one of the best i've ever tasted. The meat was tender, juicy and melts in the mouth. Yummy!!!!! I think I ate most of Leslie's roast duck..poor Leslie, has a glutton for a wife!!!









My Prawn Wanton Noodle looked really ordinary but looks can be deceiving!! The noodle was cooked to perfection and the prawn wantons were so fresh.
And, thanks to CIMB, we had 10% off our bill...yes, we just love discounts :-)
After food I was off for some well-deserved retail theraphy. I've to say, The Gardens is one of the best places to shopping!!!

No comments: